>FREE TOUR OF LISBON:
Essential History, Fun Facts and Free Tastings
- Every day, starting at 10:30am
- Tour Length: 3 hours
- This free walking tour starts by the Camões Monument in Largo de Camões
With The Most Entertaining and Passionate Local Guides you get to know:
* The historical neighborhoods of Bairro Alto, Chiado, Baixa (Downtown) and Alfama;
* The essential history of Portugal throughout the streets of Lisbon;
* Fun facts about the Portuguese people, their culture and their habits;
* Great sightseeing spots;
* A lot of smart tips to make the most of your vacation in Lisbon;
* Free Tasting of the best Pastel de Nata (Portuguese Custard Tart) in Lisbon
The Tour Covers:
*Bairro Alto | *Ancient Boundaries of Lisbon | *Roman and Barbarian Invasions | *Chiado | *The Age of Discovery | *Carmo Convent | *Santa Justa Elevator | *Salazar Dictatorship | *Carnation Revolution | *Lisbon City of Spies in World War II | *Classic Stores and Coffees | * Portuguese Inquisition | *The Jewish Memorial | *Baixa Pombalina (Downtown) | *The Great Earthquake of 1755 | *The Monarchy and The Republic | *Portugal’s Moorish Legacy | *Alfama
… And Much More!
NEW: THE ONLY TOUR WITH FREE WIFI along the walk| Now you can share your beautiful photos and videos from Lisbon instantly on your Social Media platforms - you don't need to wait for the internet of the hotel anymore!
From EUR 0€ (pay-what-you-wish | you determine what a tour was worth, i.e.: 10€, 15€, 20€, …)
>LISBON 4 FOODIES TOUR:
- Available Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 4:00Pm
- Tour Length: 3 to 4 hours
- This tour starts by the Rossio Train Station in Lisbon
The most complete tour for food and wine lovers in Lisbon.
More than 25 different food and beverages that will make you love the Portuguese gastronomy - you'll eat Codfish, Sardines, Pork Meat and Poultry dishes, Cheeses, Bread and Olives, Sweet Cakes, Salty Cakes and much more. You'll drink Port Wine, Red Wine, White Wine, Green Wine, Ginjinha and more.
It is almost an intensive course of Portuguese flavours.
- Do you have any particular interest (architecture, wine, secret urban gardens, etc) that you would like to find in Lisbon and can't find any tour that fill exactly your needs?
- You are a solo traveller or a family looking for a more quiet or child-friendly tour?
- You are travelling with a big family/friends group and don't want to break the dynamics of the group interacting with other tourists?
- You're having a corporate trip in Lisbon and want to entertain the group with tours and activities that meet the philosophy of your company?
- You have specific needs like low mobility (disabled, senior citizens, ...)?
We certainly can help you. We are able to adapt our existing tours and add your specific content needs to personalize your Custom-made/Private Tour at a reasonable price.
Please send us a message and we will get right back with you.